Event to feature speeches from top minds in DLT, showcase leading blockchain projects
Blockchain Live, an international blockchain event for the public and private sector to be held at Olympia on September 26, today announced that it is proud to partner with Block.One, a global-leading blockchain software company and publisher of the ground-breaking EOSIO protocol, as the exclusive strategic partner for the event.
Blockchain Live aims to unlock the value of blockchain for enterprise and the public sector. It features nine free stages of content, 100+ expert speakers, 50 blockchain suppliers and 3,000 visitors. It will provide practical, cross-sector case studies, keynotes and product solutions for blockchain application, business modelling and strategic planning delivered by pioneers and product providers who’ve been there, done it and made it work.
It is the only blockchain event of its size in London dedicated to tackling the challenges related to blockchain adoption.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The agenda will feature keynotes, case studies in financial services, energy, real estate and government, as well as lively panel discussions, interactive workshops and insights into the latest in tech and software developments.
“The impact of blockchain on businesses and across industries is undeniable,” said Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one. “We’re thrilled to participate as the strategic partner of Blockchain Live and, as publisher of EOSIO, pioneer the operating platform that can bring mass adoption of blockchain technology and showcase how it is now supporting real-world use cases and projects.”
The event programme contains world-renowned speakers and aims to educate and advise the audience using case studies, panel discussions, expert seminars and live debate. It includes:
- Daniel Larimer, CTO and Co-Founder, Block.one and founder of BitShares and Steemit, three of the most well-regarded blockchain projects in the world
- Brendan Blumer, CEO and Co-Founder, Block.one, a serial entrepreneur and blockchain pioneer
- Rob Jesudason, Group President and COO of Block.one and former CFO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Michael Alexander, CEO of Block.one’s EOS VC venture capital arm and former CEO of Jefferies Group Asia
- Blythe Masters, CEO at Digital Asset a financial technology company that builds enterprise distributed ledger software for the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Alex Tapscott, Author, ‘Blockchain Revolution’, is a globally-recognised writer, speaker, investor and adviser focused on the impact of emerging technologies, such as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, on business, society and government
- Oliver Bussmann, blockchain Advisor to Fortune 100 companies & former Group Chief Information Officer of UBS and SAP
- Simon Taylor, Co-Founder and Blockchain Director 11:FS, advises clients on a range of Fintech subjects include APIs, Blockchain and Digital transformation, across Insurance, Asset Management and Banks
- Nick Szabo, referred to by many as a direct precursor to the Bitcoin architecture and acknowledged as an influence for Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Blockchain Live will also feature the Block.one village, a showcase of the most interesting and cutting-edge applications powered by the EOSIO software. Blockchain Live participants will have the opportunity to visit the village and experience real-life use cases and functioning blockchain applications that cover identity, music, gaming, finance, transportation and email.
Join us as we examine how to move beyond proof-of-concept towards resilient, scalable systems to reduce costs, improve efficiency, transparency, security and future-proof businesses against increased market competition for both organisations and citizens.