- 2020: Disruption, the changing workplace and the future of automation
- 5MLD: How financial services firms can stay ahead of current and future money laundering regulations
- The importance of voice in the moments that matter
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Forrester Predicts that Businesses will Cross the Digital Bridge in 2019
- Harnessing the Power of AI to Predict Market Sentiment
- Artificial intelligence in banking industry: Conversion To Genuine Benefits
- 4 Reasons Why CISOs Should Adopt Threat Intelligence
- Business technology trend predictions for 2019
- The evolving interface
- The Future Advice Customer: A Very Different Person
- ISACA Research: Only 4 in 10 Tech Professionals Confident in Security of Their Organizations’ AI Deployments
- Can AI save the high street? Retailers invest in innovation to drive footfall in-store and online
- Automation is making work ‘more human’, University of London research reveals
- Aon highlights the 16 tech megatrends that are changing reward, benefits and engagement
- How in-store tech is changing the high street
- Retail Investment: Humans now the secondary consideration to Tech
- BlueStar Indexes® Announces Major Expansion of Investment Products and Assets Tracking its Index family
- 6th Edition New Age Banking Summit (NABS)–Europe
- KT Predicts 5G to Create US$42.2 Bn for S. Korea in 2030
- Kyligence Announces $15M Series B Funding Round
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- Assystem Reinforces its Digital Expertise by Forging Partnerships with Four Start-ups
- CCC Identifies the Digital Tech Megatrends to Construct a Future Virtual World
- Canada offers permanent residency to tech entrepreneurs
- CognitiveScale Commits to Helping 1 Billion People by 2020 through World’s First AI “Do-Tank”
- New megatrends will transform the human experience and reshape markets, societies and the global order
- Display Week 2018, World’s Leading Event for Electronic Display Innovation, Attracts Thousands of Display Enthusiasts
- BIG IT PLAYERS IN THE RACE TO ACQUIRE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
- Companies Face Major Challenges in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Smart Utilities for Electrified India
- TCS Customer Analytics Software Taps Internet of Things Data for Connected Customer Experiences
- Coupa Named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites for Third Consecutive Time
- Vuzix Partners with Qualcomm on the New Snapdragon XR1 Platform to Develop Next Generation AR Smart Glasses
- Qualcomm Reveals the World’s First Dedicated XR Platform
- To assist industrial users, how will CloudMinds make SBRH’s robots smarter?
- Canadian Retailers Agree the Key to Success is Unforgettable Experiences
- Cognizant Interactive Among Top of Ad Age’s Agency Report 2018 Rankings
- Asia’s Mega Technology Event to Spur Innovation Trade between China and ASEAN
- Progress Reveals Three Latest Progress Labs Innovation Projects
- Deloitte Global and Middle East TMT Predictions: Smartphone sales expected to reach 1.85 billion per year by 2023
- Official Data Reveals: The Business Priorities of Global Banks in 2018
- New Squirro app brings artificial intelligence to institutional asset management
- AI for Financial Industry: YUKKA Lab launches new Market Sentiment Analysis Tools
- Squirro research reveals banks believe artificial intelligence can have a significant and positive impact on their business
- Ogury acquires Adincube to Extend Monetization Capabilities for Mobile App Publishers
- SYNECHRON OPENS STATE-OF-THE-ART FINANCIAL INNOVATION LABS (FINLABS) IN NOVI SAD
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK FOR 2018: WORKING TOWARDS SMART HEALTH CARE
- PROGRESS FUELS INNOVATION WITH LAUNCH OF PROGRESS LABS; COGNITIVE CHATBOT IS FIRST PRODUCT RELEASE
- PROGRESS LAUNCHES AI-DRIVEN CHATBOT, PROGRESS NATIVECHAT
- QLIK POSITIONED IN LEADERS QUADRANT OF GARTNER’S MAGIC QUADRANT FOR ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PLATFORMS FOR EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- WHAT EBAY’S DECISION TO DITCH PAYPAL MEANS FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- AON BENEFITS & TRENDS SURVEY SAYS NEW TECHNOLOGY WILL PLAY A ROLE IN BENEFITS COMMUNICATIONS
- WORKDAY VENTURES ANNOUNCES $250 MILLION FUND
- DELOITTE TOP 250 RETAILERS INCLUDES EMKE GROUP/LULU GROUP INTERNATIONAL, MAJID AL FUTTAIM HOLDING LLC AND SAVOLA GROUP
- UK ORGANISATIONS NEED A NEW MINDSET TO SECURE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND THRIVE IN THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- QLIK ANNOUNCES NEW CEO
- DELTA PARTNERS REVEAL THE BIGGEST DIGITAL TRENDS OF 2018
- SYNECHRON IDENTIFIES BIGGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY TRENDS FOR 2018
- AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE – WHY FINANCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS NEED NOT FEAR THE RISE OF AI
- PAYMENTS: A CRYSTAL BALL VIEW
- AIRE PARTNERS WITH RETAILER N BROWN AS MORE RETAILERS BECOME LENDERS FOR SHOPPING MIDDLE CLASS
- MACHINES THAT TALK COULD BECOME UBIQUITOUS FOR FS IN THE NEXT 1-4 YEARS
- THE IMPACT OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY ON WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRMS
- LEADING LONDON ADVERTISING AGENCY LAUNCHES ‘BITCOIN BONUS’ SCHEME, ENCOURAGING STAFF TO USE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN CREATIVE WORK
- BIAS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A PROBLEM, BUT COULD ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTS SAVE THE DAY?
- SURVEY: UK COMPANIES EXCEL AT BUSINESS-IT ALIGNMENT
- SYNECHRON EMBRACES EXPANSION WITH NEW OFFICE OPENING AND FINANCIAL INNOVATION LAB IN TIMES SQUARE
- COGNIZANT OPENS NEW COLLABORATORY IN LONDON TO HELP BUSINESS LEADERS CREATE DIGITAL ECONOMY PRODUCTS, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES, AND BUSINESS MODELS
- SAMSUNG NEXT LAUNCHES IN EUROPE TO BUILD AND SCALE EMERGING TECH STARTUPS
- DIGITAL RETAIL WALLET: 5 REASONS IT MAKES SENSE
- WHY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS THE KEY TO STANDING OUT IN THE BANKING SECTOR
- CHECKOUT QUEUES – SOON TO BE A THING OF THE PAST?
- QLIK UNVEILS NEW ADVANCED INTUITIVE ANALYTICS IN LATEST VERSION OF QLIK SENSE
- UNFRAGMENTING SECURITY WITH THREAT INTELLIGENCE
- ENHANCING THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AT MOBEY FORUM ROTTERDAM
- CAN TECH COMBAT THE CLIMATE CRISIS?
- INTELLECT SEEC AND SAFETY COMPASS AIMS AT ENHANCING WORKPLACE SAFETY
- WHAT DOES POKÉMON GO REVEAL ABOUT THE FUTURE OF AUGMENTED REALITY?
- WHAT WILL BE THE KILLER APP THAT TAKES VR, AR AND AI INTO THE BUSINESS WORLD?
- LIGHTCYBER A REPRESENTATIVE VENDOR IN TWO GARTNER MARKET GUIDE REPORTS
- THE FOUR MOST PRESSING SECURITY ISSUES 2016 WITNESSED
- LIGHTCYBER FINDS ACTIVE ATTACKERS BY TRIANGULATING USERS, DEVICES AND NETWORK TRAFFIC
- SYNECHRON DIGITAL INNOVATION CENTRE OPENS IN LONDON
- A LOOK AT TWO BIG ADVANCES IN FINANCE TECHNOLOGY
- NTT INNOVATION INSTITUTE ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF 2014 GLOBAL THREAT INTELLIGENCE REPORT
- THE RETAIL INNOVATION THEATRE at RBTE 2014
- The Future is more Predictable than we think
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...