- Unexpected damage: Software License Reviews trigger urgent financial liabilities
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ENERGY LITIGATION AND REGULATORY LAWYER IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING PARTNER LILLIAN STENFELDT JOINS RIMON’S SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY OFFICES
- A WATERSHED IN FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATION IN THE UK
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS TEAM TO M&A AND TAX PRACTICES GOODARZ AGAHI AND RYAN GAGLIO JOIN COSTA MESA OFFICE
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF BCBS 239 – AGGREGATING AND REPORTING RISK DATA
- CONDUCT AND PRUDENCE: THE NEXT ACID TEST FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....