- How Brexit will affect RegTech investments in the UK and the rest of Europe
- The future of leverage in derivatives trading
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Is the Metals Industry Prepared for Regulatory Change?
- Interview with Paula Premrou, CEO of Portfolio Personal Inversiones
- Avoiding arbitrage – the importance of web performance in forex
- Is clarity emerging for UK banks’ Brexit contingency planning?
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Digital Revolution Transforming Finance Function, ISG Says
- How to find Arbitrage Opportunity?
- Eventus Systems Appoints First Outside Directors with Three Industry Veterans
- Huobi Group Opens London Office and Appoints Exchange Director and General Counsel and CCO for UK
- Makor Enters Strategic Partnership With Investre
- Central Crypto and Huobi Launch Huobi School of Business Hong Kong (huobischool.io), a New Initiative in Quantitative Crypto-trading
- Why – and how – crypto should be in your balanced portfolio
- ACUMENNET: A COMPREHENSIVE TREASURY SOLUTION FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FMS.NEXT AT DITTO BANK, FRANCE
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN EXPANDS LITIGATION PRACTICE AND LAUNCHES SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATION GROUP WITH ADDITION OF CHARLES M. MILLER AS PARTNER
- BARCLAYS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW MERGER ARBITRAGE US INDEX FAMILY
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- CCP RECOVERY AND RESOLUTION: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE COSTLY
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- IPC LAUNCHES INDUSTRY LEADING FIXED INCOME MARKETPLACE
- LOMBARD RISK ANNOUNCES COLLINE V 14.1 – SUPPORTING GLOBAL REGULATIONS FOR THE UNCLEARED MARGIN RULES
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- SMARTER DATA MANAGEMENT IN THREE STEPS
- TELSTRA’S NEW TRADING SOLUTION POWERS GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY
- RING-FENCING: VITAL UK BANKING REFORM OR A POLITICAL FOLLY?
- REFORM OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN BANKS AND BUILDING SOCIETIES
- INVESTING IN SPANISH, POLISH AND HUNGARIAN REAL ESTATE
- PAYING THE PRICE OF BITCOIN
- INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL TEAMS WITH BITCOIN EXPERTS TO LAUNCH COIN CAPITAL
- RECOMMIND LAUNCHES PERCEPTIV DERIVATIVES CONTRACT ANALYSIS FOR THE GLOBAL DERIVATIVES MARKET
- WHAT’S GIVING HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADERS THE JITTERS?
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- The Path Forward on OTC Derivatives for the EU and US
- Award Winners 2013
- To outsource or not to outsource? That is the question
- Making the most of the Asian funds goldrush
- Exposing the myths of data management
- Convertible Bond Funds
- European Recovery and Resolution Plan
- What is Bourse Africa and how does it help the South African market
- Hedge Funds and Strategies
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....