- Kennedy Funding Closes $2.145 Million Loan to California Developer
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Business Disability Forum offers 10-point strategy to reduce work-place stress
- NEW VERSION OF LINEDATA CAPITALSTREAM ENHANCES THE USER INTERFACE AND EXPANDS FUNCTIONALITIES
- WHAT DOES BREXIT MEAN TO PROPERTY INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS?
- PEGASYSTEMS EXTENDS EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES TO THE FIELD WITH INTRODUCTION OF PEGA FIELD SERVICE CRM APPLICATION
- LOOKING FOR THE BEST RETAIL BANK IN VIETNAM
- ASSESSING THE REAL COST OF COMPLIANCE
- Does employee behaviour pose the greatest risk to the sector’s reputation?
- Turning critics into fans Q&A with The Writer’s Neil Taylor on how to deal with complaints
- Extracting the value of data for insurers
- Despite global economic gloom, US property market shows exciting opportunity for investors right now!
- ‘You’re fired!’ – The end to unfair dismissal?
- One size fits all?
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EeaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...
Reinventing Your Digital Marketing Strategy Post-Covid
By Paige Arnof-Fenn, Founder & CEO Mavens & Moguls I started a global branding and marketing firm 19 years ago. Marketing...
The impact of a recession on your pension
By James Turner, Director at Turner Little The stock market is beginning to show signs of life as measures introduced...
From accountants to advisors: changing roles and expectations
By Chris Downing, Director for Accountants & Bookkeepers at Sage The line between strategic advisor and traditional accountant is blurring....
Trust matters more than ever in an uncertain world
By Zac Cohen, COO, Trulioo Trust in the time of COVID-19 Perhaps more than ever before, retail and investment banks...
Banking beyond the office
By Tim Hood is the Associate Vice President for Hyland in EMEA. Following months of unprecedented challenges, the global...