- Financial institutions turn to speech recognition technologies to combat mis-selling, prevent fraud and offer a pathway to enhanced customer service
- Provincial Electricity Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Practical steps for improving workplace wellbeing
- It’s time for a new approach to crack financial crime
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- Flinging the doors open to Africa’s booming market opportunity
- Private Connectivity Between Businesses to Grow to Nearly 10x the Internet, According to 2nd Annual Global Interconnection Index
- Half a million businesses impacted by “FAKE BOSS” scams: legal sector most at risk
- Soluna launches world’s first private, utility-scale blockchain infrastructure company; retains strategy and technology advisory group New Alchemy
- Uganda becomes the first African country to de-risk small and medium scale renewables under the German and ATI-backed RLSF initiative
- CRYPTO.com’s MCO Launches Platinum Referral Rewards and Crypto Wallet Cashback
- Greentown China Holds Signing Ceremonies for US$1,400 Million Worth of Low Interest, Unsecured Loan Agreements in Hong Kong
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- The Stars Group Completes Acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming
- Safeguard Scientifics Announces Sale Of Partial Stake In MediaMath
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Petro River Announces Continued Drilling Success in Osage County and Corporate Update
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- CenturyLink Campaign to Fight Hunger raises over $2.4 million for U.S. and international food banks
- 53,000 solar panels harnessing the power of the sun
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- Green bank borrowing sets down roots
- Economic Recovery and Equity Rally Swell Public Sector Assets by $2.5tn, According to OMFIF Global Public Investor Report
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Lithium Market Value is Set to Increase With the Demand for Li-Ion Batteries
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Investec Savings Re-Opens Flexible E-ASY Access Account With Competitive Rate
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- FINANCE INDUSTRY STOPS £1.4 BILLION IN ATTEMPTED FRAUD
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- HEC PARIS LAUNCHES PRIVATE EQUITY VALUE CREATION HALL OF FAME AND APPOINTS FIRST INDUCTEE
- WORKDAY ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- DISCOUNTS ON DIESEL CARS MORE THAN 25% HIGHER THAN PETROL, AS CHANCELLOR LOOKS TO RAISE TAXES
- RIPPLE’S BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK IS NOW MORE THAN 100 STRONG
- CONTACT CENTRE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH FINDS BUSINESSES ARE FAILING TO KEEP UP WITH CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
- UK AVAILABILITY OF RIXATHON® AND ERELZI® PAVES WAY FOR NHS SAVINGS
- SANDOZ PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS ADALIMUMAB AND INFLIXIMAB ACCEPTED FOR REGULATORY REVIEW BY THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY
- ACTION IS NEEDED TO PREVENT PAYMENTS DISRUPTION FROM INCOMING EU FUNDS TRANSFER REGULATION, SAYS NEW DEUTSCHE BANK WHITEPAPER
- CHARGEBACKS911 REBRANDS AS THE CHARGEBACK COMPANY IN EUROPE
- CHEQUE FRAUD FIGURES REACH RECORD LOW
- WHY THE CFO NEEDS TO MIND THE IT DISRUPTION GAP
- SURVEY: CORPORATE RISKS RISING – BUT RISK MANAGEMENT EFFORTS NOT KEEPING PACE
- ING REPORT: CIRCULAR SOLUTIONS FOR GLOBAL WATER STRESS
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- WHAT WILL THE PAYMENTS AND E-MONEY LANDSCAPE LOOK LIKE IF THE UK LOSES ITS RIGHT TO PASSPORT?
- FINANCIAL REGULATION “FAILING TO INCREASE STABILITY” WARNS NEW GLOBAL RESEARCH STUDY FROM DUFF & PHELPS
- ANNUAL RESULTS 2016: TRIODOS BANK REALISES SOLID GROWTH IN CHALLENGING INTEREST ENVIRONMENT
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- MOTOREASY LAUNCHES AS THE HOME OF CAR MAINTENANCE AND OWNERSHIP
- GROWTH STREET JOINS FCA REGISTER AS AN APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE, LAUNCHES P2P INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INDIVIDUALS
- “AN PHÁT TRỌN ĐỜI” – LIFE LONG LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCT
- A LEG TO STAND ON’S ROCKTOBERFEST CHARITY EVENTS COMING UP IN CHICAGO ON OCTOBER 6 AND IN NEW YORK ON OCTOBER 27
- CHINA: THE NEXT GLOBAL E-COMMERCE POWERHOUSE
- PROCESS INDUSTRY – WHAT’S THE ENERGY AND EMISSION SAVINGS POTENTIAL?
- GLOBAL LEGO GROUP SALES GREW 10% IN FIRST HALF OF 2016
- DEFINING CULTURE: CAN FIRM CULTURE BE REGULATED?
- NEARLY ONE IN SEVEN OVER-65S BOOST PENSIONS BY WORKING
- 5.5BN: THE COST OF PEOPLE USING THEIR OWN CARS FOR WORK
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- BUSINESS WILL BE KEY DRIVER OF GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION, NEW RESEARCH REPORT REVEALS
- PARLIAMENTARY SUPPORT FOR AN APR FOR SMES
- GILLA $BILLION STRATEGY TO BE FIRST IN GLOBAL VAPING
- ENSURING TRADERS PASS THE TEST OF MIFID II AND MAR
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- GFT GROUP CONTINUES ITS GROWTH TREND AND EXCEEDS REVENUE AND EARNINGS GUIDANCE FOR 2015
- PARTNERS PUT IN 263 EXTRA HOURS EVERY YEAR COMPARED TO 2013 AS SENIOR STAFF BATTLE THE BIG FOUR FOR NEW BUSINESS
- RECORD NUMBER OF ACCOUNTANTS EXPECTING £4 BILLION BONUS POT IN 2016
- TELEMATICS DEVICES EXPOSE £800 ‘INVISIBLE’ FUEL SAVING
- OMIDYAR NETWORK LEADS INVESTMENT IN TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES CENTRAL BANKS TO ISSUE DIGITAL FIAT CURRENCY
- SOFT-SKILLS GAP COSTS ACCOUNTANTS £571 MILLION A YEAR
- SAFETY AND SECURITY IN THE CYBERCRIME ERA
- UBS, MICROSOFT, HIGHLIGHT NEXT DECADE’S DISRUPTIVE TRENDS AT CIO SUMMIT
- PAYSAFECARD STARTS IN KUWAIT – FIRST STEP OF EXPANSION INTO MIDDLE EAST
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- 5 INSIGHTS FROM EDTECH EUROPE 2015
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- ALMOST TWO THIRDS OF UK COMPANIES REPORT HIGHER REVENUES THAN LAST YEAR IN THE EIGHTH ANNUAL AMERICAN EXPRESS/CFO RESEARCH SURVEY
- APPLE: TAKING A BYTE OUT OF CONSUMER PAYMENTS
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- MILBANK ACTS ON SUCCESSFUL TENDER OFFER AND SECURITIES ISSUANCES FOR ICTSI
- CISI’S ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY RECOGNIZES 86 TOP PERFOMERS – INCLUDING FIRST EVER PRIZEWINNER FROM SOUTH KOREA
- WORKPLACE PROCRASTINATION COSTS BRITISH BUSINESSES £76 BILLION A YEAR
- CLIENT MONEY RULES: FROM SLEEPY BACKWATER TO REGULATORY HOT TOPIC
- MORE CHANGE FOR MORTGAGES FROM BRUSSELS
- THE CFO BLIND SPOT: WORKFORCE PLANNING
- UK WARNED AS GLOBAL MONEY LAUNDERERS TURN FROM DOLLAR TO RENMINBI
- CRITEO REPORTS RECORD RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER 2014 AND INCREASES FULL-YEAR 2014 GUIDANCE
- UK GREEN INVESTMENT BANK ANNOUNCES 2013-14 RESULTS AND PLANS TO RAISE A NEW £1 BILLION FUND
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- UK EXPORT CONFIDENCE AT RECORD HIGH BUT R&D INVESTMENT MUST IMPROVE
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES THE 2014 MIDDLE EAST TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS PREDICTIONS REPORT
- RISK MANAGEMENT: SAFETY CONSCIOUS CARE HOMES WILL BE REWARDED
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- UK ACCOUNTANTS HAVE GROWING CONFIDENCE IN THE ECONOMIC FUTURE, IRIS SURVEY FINDS
- DATA – FROM VOLUME TO VALUE
- WHY THE ECB IS LIKELY TO BE FORCED TO EASE MONETARY POLICY AGAIN AS INFLATION DECELERATES
- PRIVATE & COMMERCIAL FINANCE GROUP SAVE WITH SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- GFT raises core business revenue in 2012, earnings up 10 percent
- Saudi Stock Exchange 3Q-2012 Review
- Frodo takes on the UK’s big banks and starts a revolution in on-line credit purchasing
- PUBLIC SHARE ISSUE IN UK’S MOST WIDELY-OWNED RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY, TRIODOS RENEWABLES
- Financing the Mining Sector in Canada Norton Rose
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Housing In Canada
- The euro area and its role in the global economy
- One size fits all?
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Inadequate sanitation costs India the equivalent of 6.4 per cent of GDP
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...