The “Analysis of Qualcomm’s AI Technologies, Patents and Strategies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As described in the report, with a successful business model, Qualcomm has dominated the CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access), 3G EV-DO (Evolution-Data Optimized), and 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) baseband markets, but success comes with hidden worries. The company’s excessive focus on the mobile phone market has led to a decline in its revenue and patent royalty.
Therefore, the report notes that Qualcomm has tried to transform its business and drive sustainable growth through strategic investments in the development of emerging applications, acquisitions, and technologies and patents. These efforts, especially the emerging application markets that Qualcomm’s AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology has aimed at, provide important clues for understanding Qualcomm’s deployment plans. This report looks into what core AI technologies Qualcomm has focused on and examines smart applications that Qualcomm’s AI technology has been applied to.
List of Topics:
- Background of Qualcomm, touching on its business model and revenue structure for the period 2012-2016
- Qualcomm’s major technology fields, core technologies, and smart applications identified using the data mining technique; also included is the matrix analysis of core AI technologies and smart applications of Qualcomm for the period 2006-2017 (January to May)
- Analysis of Qualcomm’s investment and acquisition projects
- Analysis of the worldwide sensor sales value and share in 2011 vs. 2016, by application, by region market
Key Topics Covered:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Patent Distribution Analysis
2.1 Patent Mining
2.2 Patent Analysis
2.2.1 Analysis by Field
2.2.2 Analysis by Core Technologies
2.2.3 Analysis by Smart Applications
2.2.4 Matrix Analysis of Core AI Technologies and Smart Applications
3. Investment Projects Analysis
4. Acquisition Projects Analaysis
5.1 Qualcomm Facing Revenue Dilemmas Due to Excessive Focus on Mobile Phone Market
5.2 Investment Focuses on Machine Learning Solutions for Car Electronics, Healthcare, Medical Technology, and Robot Applications
5.3 Core AI Patents Focus on Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing While Machine Learning Patents on the Rise
5.4 Communications Patents Account for Largest Share in AI Applications, Followed by Neuromorphic Computing Hardware, Transport, Healthcare, and Medical Technology
- Black Sand Technologies
- Brain Corporation
- Capsule Tech
- Empowered Careers
- Euvision Technologies
- InnoPath Software
- NXP Semiconductors
- Orb Networks
- Prospera Technologies
- Stonestreet One
- Summit Microelectronics
- Tempo AI
- Ultra-Scan Corporation