- 2020: Disruption, the changing workplace and the future of automation
- Navigating the minefields of the money transfer landscape
- Graph Blockchain Announces RTO with Reg Tech
- Tervita Corporation Announces Commencement of an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by Tervita 2018 Escrow Corporation
- Carpincho Capital Corp. Announces Second Closing of Business Combination Equity Financing
- Bryan Cullis new President for Hirose Electric EMEA
- GDPR: The Silver Lining
- Mythbusters: Breaking Down DevOps Misconceptions Across Financial Services
- FIVE TECH TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN BANKING IN 2018
- GOLDEN CHARTER UNVEILS NEW CEO
- METRO BANK PROVIDES YMCA LONDON SOUTH WEST WITH £30M FUNDING
- INTERPOL World 2017 to Showcase the Latest Innovations for Future Security Challenges
- CLOUD ENCRYPTION: BRING YOUR OWN KEY IS NO LONGER ENOUGH
- THE SKY’S NOT THE LIMIT: DATA ANALYTICS IN THE CLOUD
- NEWGEN EMEA CONCLAVE 2016 DEMYSTIFIED DIGITAL STANDARDS FOR CRITICAL BUSINESS PROCESSES
- TACKLING THE COMPLIANCE COST SURGE WITH DATA VIRTUALISATION
- DATA SUPPLY CHAIN DRIVES COMPETITION IN FINANCIAL SECTOR
- THE NEW UK COMPETITION REGULATOR – THE COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY
- The complexities of sharing data
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- Evolution of the service desk
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...