- Smart Axiata showcases sustainability and social impact practices in its 10th year of operations
- Relational databases can no longer tackle white collar crime
- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- Banking on Amazon – Bringing the Amazon Approach to Banking
- The surge to cashless and branchless banking is misplaced as younger, upcoming consumers demand bricks and mortar services.
- Solving the BI question: Organisations need answers
- Staying safe when using financial apps and technology
- What does the future hold for the traditional bank branch?
- Automated Reconciliation is a Stepping Stone to the Digital Financial Future
- Understanding P/E ratio: an essential tool always used by experienced Investors frequently to avoid risks
- Nigeria remains a top destination for foreign portfolio investments-Ogungbesan
- The demise of the high street- are banks to blame?
- Creating opportunity from high risk
- New dawn rising on corporate banking: The increasing adoption of virtual accounts
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- The Beginners Guide To Commercial Mortgages
- Eliminating the Trust Barrier to Build the Cloud Empire
- Atheneum Raises €10 Million In New Funding
- Data privacy now key concern while fears over security ease, as financial firms move their businesses to the cloud
- Don’t take the bait – how to spot the warning signs for phishing scams
- Fintech Power 50 Recruits Global Expert
- Technologies May Change, but Fraud is Fraud
- How ESMA will impact trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Special Redemption for Globalance on August 8, 2018
- Mirae Asset Expands ETF Business with Completion of Global X Acquisition
- Petros PACE Finance & Twain Financial Partners Close $4 Million C-PACE Loan In Nebraska
- AudioEye Announces Reverse Stock Split in Preparation for Proposed Uplisting to NASDAQ Capital Market
- What is Annual Percentage Yield or APR?
- Global Digital Finance invites public consultation on new global Code of Conduct and taxonomy for cryptoassets
- Who wins the 2018 Economic World Cup?
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Carl Data enters into securities exchange agreement with Astra Smart Systems
- Retail is dying, but not dead
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Pioneering Finnish staffing startup Treamer boosts growth through public offering
- Minerco, Inc. Acquires Priwen Systems Inc., a Proven Cryptocurrency Mining & Technology Company
- Tervita Corporation Announces Success of Consent Solicitation to Amend its 7.625% Senior Secured Notes Due 2021
- Carpincho Capital Corp. Announces Second Closing of Business Combination Equity Financing
- Is there now a definition for “fair market value” in the context of the Global Master Repurchase Agreement 2000 edition?
- Colliers International to Make Transformational Strategic Investment in Harrison Street Real Estate
- Top Tips to help you save & earn money in 2018
- HKEX Deploys Nasdaq SMARTS Machine Learning Technology for Market Surveillance
- FOUR OUT OF FIVE BUSINESSES SAY FAILURE TO COMPLETE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVES WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT REVENUE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- UK CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX (UKCSI) HIGHLIGHTS BANKS & FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THEIR WAY TO IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- How to end an email?
- FAST FOOD IS GETTING FASTER – BUT PAYMENTS NEED TO KEEP UP
- Q&A WITH ENTREPRENEURS AND FOUNDERS MATT FOX & DAN HARRISON ABOUT THEIR START-UP SUCCESS WITH SNAPTRIP.COM
- THE ENTERPRISE HAS NO TIME FOR DOWNTIME
- THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP – GLOBAL BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW
- WHY THE FCA’S IT OUTAGE SHOULD BE A CALL TO ACTION FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- IS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY EQUIPPED TO SUPPORT EMPLOYEES SUFFERING FROM MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES?
- DRIVING INNOVATION THROUGH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS – AN EMERGING TREND?
- CLOSING THE APP DATA GAP TO SPEED UP FRAUD ANALYSIS
- TOP 5 BANKING TRENDS FOR 2017
- BRITISH SMES TO PROSPER POST-BREXIT
- IS FINTECH DISRUPTION KEY TO THE COLLABORATIVE FUTURE OF BANKING?
- SIMPLY THE BEST PROMO-CAMPAIGN ON THE FOREX MARKET
- THE ENGAGEMENT GAP: CAN INSURERS CLOSE THE GAP AND BUILD LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS?
- E.VENTURES ADDS A NEW $150 MILLION EUROPEAN EARLY STAGE FUND TO ITS $1 BILLION GLOBAL FUND FAMILY AND HIRES NEW GENERAL PARTNER
- DESPERATE TIMES; DESPERATE MEASURES?
- ZOOZ CLOSES $24M INVESTMENT ROUND
- DOES ANOTHER DOWNWARD LURCH IN GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS BECKON?
- THE ENTREPRENEUR’S CHECKLIST FOR GETTING A BUSINESS LOAN.
- BEVIN BOY HARRY’S SAVING TIPS
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURER GOES LIVE ON NETSUITE IN JUST TWO MONTHS, IMMEDIATELY GAINING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WITH ONE UNIFIED CLOUD BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- SIX ESSENTIALS OF NEGOTIATING THE BEST PRICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- BRITONS URGED TO IMPROVE PERSONAL FINANCE SKILLS AFTER ONE-IN-THREE CONSUMERS FAIL TO BALANCE THE HOUSEHOLD BOOKS
- UK’S DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE STRATEGY UNDER SPOTLIGHT AT NEXTGEN14
- CANARY WHARF GROUP PLC HELPS GENERATE £1 BILLION OF BUSINESS FOR LOCAL COMPANIES
- ‘PATH SOLUTIONS’ CUTTING-EDGE ISLAMIC BANKING TECHNOLOGIES’
- WHY PASSWORDS ARE PASSÉ AS PART OF THE CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION PROCESS
- RISE IN UK ACCOUNT SWITCHING PUTS FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE
- TECHNOLOGY OLD AND NEW TO COMBAT FRAUD
- STRATUS TECHNOLOGIES TO BE ACQUIRED BY SIRIS CAPITAL GROUP
- INTERVIEW WITH MIECZYSLAW LEWINSKI – A FINANCIAL MARKETS EXPERT
- IFC RECOGINISES TECHCOMBANK AS 2013 GLOBAL BEST ISSUING BANK PARTNER
- M&A SUCCESS IS MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- INTERVIEW WITH THERESE TUCKER CEO AND FOUNDER OF BLACKLINE SYSTEMS
- MAKE MORE THAN A STATEMENT: BIG DATA AND THE BANKS
- THE UK RETAIL DISTRIBUTION REVIEW: A REFORM TOO FAR?
- Financial integration and stability
- Conduct risk: the essential ingredient for banking reform
- The Curious Case of Mobility and Business Intelligence
- How to uncover the hidden gems and dangers deep inside a business
- Dow hits new high – Time to buy or time to sell?
- How do companies avoid leaving value on the table in “The New Normal” environment?
- MANAGING TRADE CREDIT MITIGATES RISK EXPOSURE FOR BUSINESSES IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- Basel III- not a matter of if but when
- Binary Options Trading: 10 strategies
- Top 5 Advantages of Trading Forex vs. Stocks
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....