- Innovation paves the way for the future of fintech
- A2X celebrates R2 trillion market cap and R2 billion in trades in just two years
- How Businesses Can Learn From The Brexit Negotiations
- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- ‘Smart securities’ open access to the private markets
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- Market Abuse Regulation three years on: is this still a priority for the regulator?
- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- How to save millions, and your people, with automation
- APMs for B2B payments – buzzword or next big thing?
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now?
- From Business Owner to Home Owner
- IIROC and Nasdaq unveil state-of-the-art market surveillance technology to enhance oversight of Canada’s capital markets
- It’s not done yet: MiFID II’s long-term implications
- Blockchain Can Offer Solutions To Brexit Pitfalls
- How Can Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Make Payment Acceptance Work for Them?
- Fintech and financial stability
- Crown Agents Bank appoints Susanne Chishti as Non-Executive Director
- Will the push for transparency undermine cryptocurrency anonymity?
- How traders need to leverage social signals to stay ahead
- Paving the Way for Crypto Financial Instruments
- Why traditional finance needs to embrace crypto before it’s too late
- A new monetary system may be the answer to rising Brexit fears in British boardrooms
- Bonafi to Take on the Aftermarket Automotive Counterfeit Parts
- Soaring global appetite for the cryptocurrency industry
- Fast Blockchains as a Core of New Banking Technologies
- The gateway that opens new business for ISVs
- SharesPost Partners with Lightyear.io to Implement Stellar Decentralized Exchange as Second Exchange Node for Global Security Token Network
- USAVE Blockchain partners with GMEX to build secure digital exchange for physical gold
- 10 Investing Mistakes To Avoid
- USAVE announces ICO to build blockchain-based platform and create a fair gold ecosystem
- Codex Protocol Announces New Ecosystem Members Providing Services To Fine Arts Industry
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- BB&T announces Federal Reserve’s response to its CCAR capital plan
- Eventus Systems Appoints First Outside Directors with Three Industry Veterans
- Improving operational efficiency in the data management process
- How to calculate gross margin?
- New Crypto Innovation Poised to Disrupt Multi-Trillion-Dollar Global Digital Payments Market
- New Blockchain Renewable Energy Pilot to Power 500,000 Homes
- Clean Energy Blockchain Pilot Aims to Power 500,000 Homes
- National Bank of Canada announces New Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Air Canada Renews Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- TMX Group Prices Private Placement Offering of C$200 Million 3.779% Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2028
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Rewards.com Customers Can Now Earn and Redeem Dash at 7,000+ Retailers Worldwide
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- 13 Points of Clarification for FinCEN Final Rule (CDD)
- CFDs – Regulators Use New Intervention Measures To Provide Greater Investor Protection
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Vaultbank Raises $3 Million, Launches Vaultbank Fund
- Why a data centric approach is vital for powering the asset management value chain
- BITCOIN DOWN: CAN INVESTING IN CRYPTO MINING PROTECT YOU?
- TNS EXPANDS HOSTING SERVICES TO NEW YORK AND CHICAGO FINANCIAL HUBS
- How to make PDF smaller
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- THE END OF ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT AS WE KNOW IT: RADICAL CHANGES TO THE SOURCING, MASTERING AND DISTRIBUTION OF FINANCIAL DATA
- M-FILES OPENS OFFICE AND EXPANDS PRESENCE IN AUSTRALIA
- ARE YOU READY FOR PSD2 AND STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION?
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- BMB INVESTMENT BANK, BAHRAIN SELECTS TCS BANCS FOR TREASURY TO DRIVE INNOVATION AND ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- GFT PARTNERS WITH DEXI TO GIVE BANKS THE EDGE WITH DATA-LED DECISION MAKING
- LEADING DIGITAL CURRENCY PLATFORM, BLOCKCHAIN, ADDS ETHER TO CONSUMER WALLET FOR THE FIRST TIME
- STROOCK ADVISES INSTINET IN PURCHASE OF BLOCKCROSS ATS FROM STATE STREET
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- Banking In Egypt with QNB ALAHLI
- CORRESPONDENT BANKING MODEL IS HOLDING BACK GLOBAL EXPANSION FOR 39% OF MERCHANTS
- KEEPING UP WITH EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATIONS
- DIVERGING PATHWAYS
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Prague participants discussed future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- TNS LAUNCHES ENCRYPTION SERVICE AS FINANCIAL MARKETS MOVE TO PROTECT TRADES
- FIGHTBACK AGAINST CYBER CRIMINALS STARTS HERE
- THE CROSS-ASSET CONUNDRUM
- THE SHIFTING TIDES OF ASIAN TRADE
- INVESTCLOUD LAUNCHES EMERALD FOR ROBOS AND HYBRID WEALTH MANAGERS
- SIMPLE TRANSPARENCY: WHY DISRUPTOR FINANCE BRANDS ARE WINNING CONSUMER TRUST.
- A TIMELY REMINDER: BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS POTENTIAL FOR FINANCE
- REPEAL OF DODD-FRANK, WHAT IS AT STAKE?
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- INVESTCLOUD INC. ACQUIRES BABEL SYSTEMS LTD FOR $20 MILLION
- A CLOUD-BASED CONTROLLED OPEN WEB CONTAINER FOR THE FINTECH MARKET
- BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG), NAB AND CHINA GUANGFA BANK USE BOLERO IN SIGNIFICANT FIRST FOR REGION
- TAKING A DATA-FIRST APPROACH TO MIFID II COMPLIANCE
- SANTANDER APPOINTS MICHAEL VALLANCE AS TRANSACTION BANKING HEAD FOR SANTANDER CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
- BLOCKCHAIN – THE SAVIOUR OF THE FINANCE INDUSTRY’S SHAKY INFRASTRUCTURE?
- FOUR POST-BREXIT REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- MAR: STANDARDISING COMMUNICATIONS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH NEW REGULATIONS
- APS FINANCIAL GRANTED FULL FCA CONSUMER CREDIT PERMISSION
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- SAVVY MILLENNIALS TURN TO FINTECH AS SAVINGS RATES PLUNGE
- BITCOIN: OPPORTUNITY OR RISK?
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- MIFID II – AS THE GREEKS WOULD SAY, “THERE IS NO AVOIDANCE IN DELAY”
- ADDRESSING TECHNOLOGY DEBT IN THE WAKE OF REGULATION
- Banking in Macedonia
- THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY AND THE CHALLENGES FOR ADOPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- INTRODUCING A NEW CONCEPT IN TRADING: THE EMERGING MARKETS TRADING HUB
- BLOCKCHAIN BANKING: THE ASCENT OF A NEW METHOD OF TRANSACTING
- TRADE DISPUTES CAN END POSITIVELY
- MIND THE DIGITAL GAP
- REMIT IMPLEMENTING ACTS: CAN TECHNOLOGY HELP ENERGY MARKETS PARTICIPANTS COMPLY?
- Gambia’s AGIB selects Path Solutions’ iMAL
- MIURA LAUNCHES AUTOMATED AIFMD REPORTING APPLICATION, ARAN
- PAYMENT AND FRAUD TRENDS IN 2015
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- TRADING PLATFORM PERFORMANCE: A RACE AGAINST TIME
- A CLOUDY FUTURE FOR FINANCE
- DASSAULT SYSTÈMES ANNOUNCES 3D FINTECH CHALLENGE 2014 WINNER
- THE FUTURE OF CLEARING
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- ZAPP PARTNERS WITH LEADING RETAILERS TO BRING MOBILE PAYMENTS TO MILLIONS OF SHOPPERS
- WHY FS FIRMS CAN’T LET SECURITY FEARS AND REGULATION GET IN THE WAY OF GOOD IDEAS
- PAYING THE PRICE OF BITCOIN
- WHY RESILIENCE IS NOW A BOARD-LEVEL ISSUE FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- TRADING FIRM ALIGNS FINANCIAL DATA WITH HR ACTIVITY THROUGH THE USE OF CONSOLIDATED TECHNOLOGY FROM UK SOFTWARE SPECIALIST
- LITTLEFISH FX PROFILE
- OMNI PARTNERS OBTAINS LICENCE UNDER AIFMD
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW RECOGNISES TÜRKIYE FINANS KATILIM BANKASI
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- COMPLEXITY – THE BIG DATA CHALLENGE
- U.S. FINANCIAL MARKETS: BOTH LAGGARDS AND TRENDSETTERS
- 40% OF BRITS STILL BELIEVE PROPERTY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT, SURVEY REVEALS
- RECEIVABLE FINANCE
- ENSURING EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND SECURITY IN THE FRONT OFFICE
- HEDGE CONNECTION’S GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014 ANNOUNCES NEW GUEST SPEAKERS AND LEAD SPONSOR
- MOBILE VOICE RECORDING: MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- MY HOUSE MY RULES
- HOW TO UTILISE DATA CENTRES TO KEEP PACE WITH THE EVOLUTION OF TRADING DERIVATIVES
- BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE IN THE CLOUDS
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- WHY SHOULD BANKING PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS BE INTERESTED IN BACKUP TAPES?
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- 6.5 Million Euro Series A Investment Will Help Kantox Shine Light In Opaque Fx Market
- ARE WE BANKING ON THE RIGHT NUMBERS?
- FASTMATCH SELECTS CAPLIN TO FRONT FX ECN
- MOBILE TECHNOLOGY RISKS AND SOLUTIONS
- MODEL B CLEARING. HOW AN OLD CLEARING ARRANGEMENT CAN HELP NAVIGATE A CHANGING FUTURE
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- INDUSTRY REMAINS IN THE DARK ON PARTS OF DODD-FRANK BUT INITIAL STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE
- FIDESSA MEETS CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS WITH EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- Forex Trading with ECN Brokers – Trader’s Way
- Protecting your business against e-commerce fraud
- Do we really understand the FTT headache?
- ETX Capital Offers MT4 Trading by Partnering with Gold-i
- Islamic Banking: The Challenge Ahead
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- ETFs in 2012 and what we will see in 2013
- Is cash still king?
- CRM, Sure. But Why Aren’t You Doing Debtor Relationship Management?
- Are websites a huge missed opportunity for finance services organisations?
- Evolution of the new smart broker
- SkySQL arrives in the UK to help financial services industry cut costs
- Trinity Fund Administration partners with eClerx and Arbor Financial Systems
- Copy trading vs mirror trading, which should you be doing?
- Emerging market trade and the continued rise of correspondent banking
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...