- 3 Major Areas of Banking Poised for AI-Driven Disruption in 2019
- Top Five Financial Trends UK SMEs Should Take Note of in 2019
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Four psychological reasons why we find it hard to save
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- ABERTAY UNIVERSITY TO HOST DUNDEE BUSINESS WEEK SESSIONS
- 2017 – THE YEAR OF COST-CUTTING
- MILLENNIALS LIVE FOR TODAY AS THRIFT WEARS THIN
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- PLUS-FORUM “CASH CIRCULATION + SELF-SERVICE. BANKING AND RETAIL 2016”
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- MANDATORY DIGITAL QUARTERLY REPORTING COULD BE ONEROUS AND DELIVER TOO LITTLE VALUE
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- CROWDFUNDING – WATCH OUT FOR THE VAT
- MORE THAN 22,000 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS WORLDWIDE PASS LEVEL I CFA EXAM AS DEMAND IN SINGAPORE REMAINS HIGH
- AVOIDING THE HIDDEN COSTS OF THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS 9 HEDGING PRACTICES: ADDRESSING THE FINE LINE BETWEEN FINANCE AND RISK
- UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MAURITIUS AND BOURSE AFRICA LAUNCH A VIRTUAL TRADING SIMULATION LABORATORY
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...