- ZIVVER launches in the UK to help finance organisations prevent data leaks due to human error & comply with GDPR
- Why SMEs are outsourcing more and more
- AI and Accountancy: Friend or Foe?
- How to start an LLC?
- Enfield Teenager Named North London’s Apprentice Of The Year
- High-Flying Birmingham Apprentice Lands Dream Job At Rolls Royce
- High Flying Leyton Apprentice Lands Top Job At Grant Thornton
- Payment Clearing and Machine Learning: Everything There Is to Know
- Making Tax Digital, made simple with Xero
- Attorney Offers Guidance on Accounting Liability Trends, Avoiding Litigation
- Redefining expense management with AI technology
- Disaster averted: How to steer clear of the so called ‘business infection’
- ACCA appoints new head of Western Europe
- DBS Checks in the Financial Sector: A Guide to the Different Levels
- Internet of Broken Things? 10 key facts about IoT
- Top Ten It Security Predictions
- Co-bots not robots: how AI is transforming audit analytics
- Making A Smooth Transition To Digital Accounting Ahead Of MTD
- AICPA ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BOB DOHRER AS CHIEF AUDITOR, LAUDS RETIRING PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS VICE PRESIDENT CHUCK LANDES
- STARTING A FAMILY BUSINESS, THE DOS AND DON’TS
- ARMSTRONG CRAVEN HEADHUNTS FINANCIAL SERVICES SPECIALIST
- A NEW BREED OF ACCOUNTING FIRM HELPING TO DRIVE BUSINESS SUCCESS IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
- PRAXITY PARTICIPANTS ACHIEVE RECORD REVENUES – GROWTH UNDERLINES THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE’S LEADING POSITION IN THE ACCOUNTING SECTOR
- 78% OF CFOS PREDICT STRESS LEVELS WILL RISE IN FINANCE BY 2020
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES SET FOR THE HIGHEST SALARY INCREASES IN 2018
- GDPR COUNTDOWN – ARE YOU READY?
- AI ACCOUNTANTS – NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THAT A THIRD OF FINANCE DEPARTMENTS ARE ALREADY USING AI IN DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS
- HOW BUSINESSES CAN CHALLENGE SERIOUS FRAUD ACCUSATIONS AND DEFEND THEIR REPUTATION
- TO OFFSET WAGE INCREASES, BOOST PRODUCTIVITY
- 8 TOP TIPS FOR CFOS TO REDUCE STRESS AT WORK
- ALEX JOHN JOINS LONDON PARTNERSHIP
- SMART COMMUNICATIONS APPOINTS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- HAMPSHIRE TRUST BANK APPOINTS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER TO HELP DRIVE GROWTH
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- SENIOR ASSOCIATE ANGELA CORDASCO APPOINTED OFFICE MANAGING PARTNER.
- DELOITTE: BOARDROOMS AWARE OF CYBER RISKS, NOT EQUIPPED WITH EXPERTS
- ACCUWEATHER ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF STEVEN HICKSON AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- HOW TO CLIMB THE LADDER TO THE TOP SPOT: THE SUCCESS FACTORS BEHIND FTSE 100 CEOS
- COMBINATION OF BACKGROUND IN FINANCE AND INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE KEY TO SUCCESS OF FTSE 100 CEOS
- BANKRUPTCY CONSOLIDATION BILL PASSES STAGE 3
- FIRST NAMES GROUP APPOINTS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- JUMPSTART – CHANGING THE FACE OF R&D FOR BUSINESS
- PONZI INDICTMENTS REVEAL FAR-REACHING NATURE OF THE BRIBERY ACT
- THE GOVERNMENT AND THE CLOUD: THE PERFECT COMBINATION FOR SMES
- SALLY DUNSCOMBE JOINS RECOVERY FIRST AS OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- A CRISIS OF CULTURE: REVERSING THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF TRUST AND PERCEPTIONS IN THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- IPA APPOINTS TOM LEWIS AS NEW FINANCE DIRECTOR
- THOMSON REUTERS SURVEY HIGHLIGHTS BUSINESSES ARE ILL PREPARED FOR GREATER TAX TRANSPARENCY
- Deloitte Middle East strengthens its strategy consulting practice with the acquisition of Monitor Group’s ME business
- SENIOR APPOINTMENTS SUPPORT CONTINUED GROWTH AT CARTRAWLER
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...