- Clear the roadblocks on the path to modernising COBOL
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- The History, Foundation and Existence of Sparkasse Bank Makedonija
- Will the CMA probe and advent of AI shake up the audit sector?
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Improving operational efficiency in the data management process
- Ploughshare Innovations Launches World’s Fastest 3D Microphone Array Simulation Software
- Annual General Meeting: Fraport Group Continues Its Successful Path
- How Admiral Insured Itself Against Excessive Time to Value
- Why Traditional Banks Need DevOps to Remain Competitive
- BRIDGING THE GENDER PAY GAP IN THE UK
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- WHY ARE BANKS SUSCEPTIBLE TO MONEY LAUNDERING?
- COUPA EXTENDS SPEND MANAGEMENT INNOVATION WITH ITS NEXT GENERATION CLOUD PLATFORM
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS GAP BETWEEN COLLATERAL MANAGERS AND IT DECISION MAKERS
- SURGING ACTIVITY IN THE WAN SPACE – BUT DON’T LET THE BUZZ – CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT, HERE ARE NINE KEY STEPS TO ENSURING A FUTURE-PROOF WAN
- DATA, DATA EVERYWHERE, BUT NOT A TECH TO LINK
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- TOP 10 ISA IDEAS: WITH RISING INFLATION EATING INTO REAL RETURNS, HOW CAN INVESTORS MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR REMAINING ISA ALLOWANCE?
- FROM SAFETY TO PROFIT TOOL: COLLATERAL OPTIMIZATION
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: FAIL FAST AND MOVE ON
- ADDRESSING TECHNOLOGY DEBT IN THE WAKE OF REGULATION
- Banking in Macedonia
- 9 STEPS TO IFRS 9 SUCCESS
- CONDUCT RISK – UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGE AND LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PATH
- 80% OF LAWYERS THINK THEY DELIVER ‘ABOVE AVERAGE’ SERVICE, BUT ONLY 40% CLIENTS BELIEVE THEY RECEIVE THIS, SURVEY REVEALS THIS PERCEPTION GAP
- REBUILDING TRUST, STARTING AT THE TOP
- INNOVATE OR FAIL!
- CONTACT CENTERS – EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION?
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- BANKING TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTS BUILDING SOCIETY GROWTH
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- FIRMS MUST FIND NEW WAYS OF REDUCING THEIR PROCESS RISKS
- NTT COMMUNICATIONS SELECTS PRECISIONPOINT FOCUS TO TRANSFORM CROSS COMPANY FINANCIAL INSIGHT
- THE NEED FOR A MOBILE BANKING CZAR
- INTERVIEW WITH MIECZYSLAW LEWINSKI – A FINANCIAL MARKETS EXPERT
- A PRIVACY CHARTER FOR THE INTERNET
- ARE WE BANKING ON THE RIGHT NUMBERS?
- Building trust in the Cloud – the role of SDN
- The multi-family office (MFO): a one-stop solution for the high-net-worth client
- Funding for Lending initiative
- Is there something wrong with the way we think?
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...