The “Advancements in Displays and Supercapacitors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report profiles developments in displays and supercapacitors.
Innovations include flexible blue micro-LED array enabling wide-scale commercialization of the technology, MOCVD reactor technology for efficient GaN-based power devices, novel pixel arrangement for curved full-HD AMOLED display, flexible micro-supercapacitor based on buckypaper, and cinematic mixed reality via virtual retinal display technology.
Key Topics Covered
1. Flexible Blue Micro-LED Array Enabling Wide-scale Commercialization of the Technology
2. MOCVD Reactor Technology for Efficient GaN-based Power Devices
3. Novel Pixel Arrangement for Curved Full-HD AMOLED Display
4. Flexible Micro-supercapacitor Based on Buckypaper
5. Cinematic Mixed Reality via Virtual Retinal Display Technology
6. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhhj6d/2018_advancements?w=4