The “Advancements in Displays and Supercapacitors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Innovations include flexible blue micro-LED array enabling wide-scale commercialization of the technology, MOCVD reactor technology for efficient GaN-based power devices, novel pixel arrangement for curved full-HD AMOLED display, flexible micro-supercapacitor based on buckypaper, and cinematic mixed reality via virtual retinal display technology.
Key Topics Covered
1. Flexible Blue Micro-LED Array Enabling Wide-scale Commercialization of the Technology
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. MOCVD Reactor Technology for Efficient GaN-based Power Devices
3. Novel Pixel Arrangement for Curved Full-HD AMOLED Display
4. Flexible Micro-supercapacitor Based on Buckypaper
5. Cinematic Mixed Reality via Virtual Retinal Display Technology
6. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhhj6d/2018_advancements?w=4